Monday, November 26, 2018

Holiday Crafting in Full Swing

So Thanksgiving is behind us and I have my craft table back and I'm in full holiday crafting mode! Most of my Chistmas cards are done so I'm working on little treat boxes for my classes. I'm a fitness instructor and I usually give a handmade card with a candy cane but this year I thought I'd change it up and make the treat box with a little chocolate treat inside. My thought is no one really cared that I made all those cards anyway so if they throw the little box away I won't be sad!!!!! So here is the first set of treats using a paper pad I got at Michaels on BF for $2 and candy bars I found on sale for $1.33 for 12! So I calculated the cost about $.25 each to make. I'm making 50 so really inexpensive!!!




I used my envelope punch board but any gift card holder template would work. Paper was cut to 5x5 inches and scored and cut at 2 in on one side and 3 in on the other. I folded and glued th envelope together with the top open and embellished. I kept them embellishments simple because I have so many to do but you can go as wild as you like. One last note, double sided paper works well so the open envelope is decorated already. My motto is always to use what you have so I have made these with single sided paper. 

My next project for my smaller classes is matching cards and treat boxes. ill be posting this project I he next few days!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment