Friday, December 28, 2018

Goodbye 2018

Whew! That went fast! 2018 is over just like that! The holidays flew right on by. We keep it quiet during the holidays with no children in the house but I kept busy with my crafting for gifts for friends! Some of the highlights are my sugar cookies that I make every year!
 Next on the highlight list is my artisan, small batch Shea Butter SoufflĂ©!!! Yes I've named it and I gift this creamy delight every year to my dear friends! They beg for it and usually order it from me throughout the year or request it on their birthdays....


Now that the holidays are over and it's pretty cold here I have decided on a knitting project!!! Mittens! 

So those are the highlights of my crafty holidays! Stay tuned for more exciting news coming in the new year!!!! I've got myself a new project. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment