Saturday, November 17, 2018

Thanksgivings in the Dining Room

I love Thanksgiving!!! It signals the start of the holiday season! My entire family comes to my house to feast around the dining room table. Well about that, it's my craft table!!!!!! It's covered with trimmer, paper, tools, paper, stamps, and did I say paper!!!! Every single project has a pile at some corner of my extra long dining room table!!!!! So I have to put it all away and set the table!!!! I dread this part because I'll have to pull it all out again and finish up my holiday projects before Christmas dinner!!!!!!

Since Thanksgiving is important I'll have to do it but not before I share my last finished project with you!!!! Today was my last crop of the year with friends from the church so I finished their gifts early enough to take with me and deliver today!!! Here they are!



They are altered notepads and calendars for 2019 with matching pens!!!!! Easy items every person can use and fits in your purse or bag. All the items I picked up at the dollar store and covered with scrapbook paper from a paper pad I picked up from Michaels. I love those pads because all the papers match and you don't have to guess what patterns go together! So here they are wrapped and ready to give!!!! These are the kind of gifts I love and can afford to give to large groups without going broke!!! I love giving handmade gifts. Let the season of giving begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment