Monday, November 12, 2018

Being Grateful

As Thanksgiving approaches I begin to think of how grateful I am for all that I've been blessed with. Not the physical stuff but the spiritual manifestations like love, health, and life itself!!! So I've made a few thank you cards lately since I've been in a thankful mood! Here is one of my favorites!

The card above I made with various new dies I hauled from Tuesday Morning (frames) and Ali Express (sentiment). The paper is an old Bo Bunny collection called Alissa!!!!! Square shaped cards call for custom envelopes so I made that with the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board which also came from Tuesday Morning!!!! Love how complex it looks when it's really just three die cuts and two pieces of paper (they are double sided papers)! 

So thankful for this season coming up and happy to be creating for the holidays!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment