Friday, November 16, 2018

Post It Notepad Cover

Over the years I have collected various templates that cover a post it pad! I didn't really love any of them! I wanted the cover to close! All the templates I found didn't close and the measurements were always too big!!! So I did my own math and here is my notepad holder!!!!!!

Items needed:
Pretty Cardstock weight paper
Score board or scoring tool
3in X 5 in Sticky note pad
Embellishments
Cut paper (double sided is great but not necessary) 7 .5 inches by 5 inches
Use scoring board or tool and score the 7.5 inch side at 3 1/8 in, 3  3/4 in, 6 5/8 in, and 7 1/8 in

Fold all score lines.

Insert notepad inside and glue down so glue side of notepad is on closed side of folded card stock.
The side that opens folds over to a flap!

That's it. You may attach Velcro to make a closure or make a band closure. I simply tie close and embellish how you choose!!!!


Easy peasy cover!!!

Side note: 
I only have a 6 in score board so scoring all of  the way to 6 5/8 and 7 1/8 doesn't work so I flip my paper to the other side of the 7 1/2 side and score that end at 5/ 8 in and 1 inch! Problem solved!

Hope these directions are clear enough. Leave me a comment or a photo of how you embellished!



No comments:

Post a Comment