Sunday, January 6, 2019

New Year, New Beginnings!

Happy New Year! I have been thinking awhile now about joining Stampin Up as an Independent Demonstator! When the new year started I decided to take the plunge! I'm excited to share My Stampin Up Page with you!!!!


I have been using so many Stampin Up products lately and was really enjoying the quality and the designs! I used a lot many years ago but admittedly had so many other choices I strayed away! Now with so few choices I had begun to order more and more from them so it made sense to become a Demonstator. If you are not currently working with a Demonstrator I would love to assist you with all you creative stamping and paper crafting needs!

The really cool part is the Sale -A-Bration specials going on right now!!!!! Free item with every $50 purchase, extra hostess rewards, and the deal to join Stampin Up was too good to pass!!! Wait until I do my unboxing of my starter kit next week!!!!

I'm also gifting you a free card kit for making a $25 or more purchase from my site in addition to any Stampin rewards or Sale-A-Bration items you earn!

In case you don't want to wait for the kit reveal, click here and go to the tab Join the Fun!!!

Here is my latest card featuring Stampin Up 's Tropical Chic Stamps and matching dies!!!!

Super excited to start this year with something new! Looking forward to some joy and laughter this year!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment