Sunday, February 24, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Kit is Here!

Did someone say kit? I personally love kits. I love when everything is coordinated and put together!!!! I love crafting and do ok on my own but time is an issue and sometimes when there is a room full of supplies designing eats overwhelming! Or perhaps you have very few supplies; then a kit is everything!

Either way I love Stampin Up's Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription box. It comes with pre-designed projects every month and everything is included to complete the projects, paper, stamps, ink, ribbo, and even  pop dots! You barely need scissors but you do have to cut the ribbon.





Here is one of the projects from the kit: 


But wait, you get extras!!!! I'm sure the extra pieces are there in case you need them but there's always leftovers and you can use stamps and ink with other projects! 


This kit has been around 6 years and March is its birthday month and they are giving away 2 stamp sets in March's kit!!! I'm hoping its Birthday themed because I make birthday cards every month!!!!! Family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, all need cards and at the price of store bought these days a handmade card is a great gesture!

So if you are considering this kit March is the month to try it! No long term commitment you can cancel anytime, you can prepay and save on the subscription and a 3 month prepay qualifies for a free Sale-A-Bration item ( more free)! 

To sign up use the link : https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2206099



No comments:

Post a Comment