Monday, October 29, 2018

Hello and welcome to my crafty blog! I'm the Crafty Bella and I love all kinds of crafts. I'm mostly a paper crafter but I will dabble in other crafts when I get bored.

I love card making and scrap booking and I hoard paper!!!! I buy it because it's pretty with no project in mind then I sit down to make something and then don't want to use the prettiness. Sound familiar?

I have gone on a card making spree the last few months since my beloved mom passed away. Card making has become therapeutic and something I can control. I create beautiful things as a way to honor the beauty that was my mom!!!

I didn't intend to tear up so let's just get on with the sharing.

Here is a card I created using distress oxides, Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, a paper punch, and an embossing folder. If you are reading this I'm going to guess you know what these are??? If not leave me a comment and I'll do a tutorial. I don't plan to be here alone so leave me a comment either way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment